Employers must ensure workers are not just licensed but also competent to perform the work they carry out.
New workers competencies need to be assesses as part of their induction or recruitment as they may have minimal or no experience of the business’s work, or its practices and procedures.
Employers also need to consider experiences workers competencies:
- Infrequency of tasks preformed
- Employees extended leave
- New technology or equipment
- New practices and procedures
- Changes in legislation or standards
NCA Training Pty Ltd can assess the competencies of your workers to ensure their skills and knowledge is current to safely work within your organisation. These can be maintained through:
- Refresher training
- Auditing programs
- Accredited training
NCA Training can conduct training courses at your facility under the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 participants
- Maximum 20 participants (conditions apply)
- Suitable room for theory component
- Suitable area for practical component (risk assessment and site inspection conducted)
** Additional charges may occur for travel outside of Northern Rivers area
Would you like to make an inquiry regarding Verification of Competencies?