CPCCWHS1001 – prepare to work safely in the construction industry
NSW WHITE CARD
NCA Training are a SafeWork NSW Approved provider for the NSW White Card (or general construction induction).
This course assists participant’s in the skills and knowledge required to work safely in the construction industry.
It appropriate for those working in operational roles that are required to perform work safely in the construction industry.
This accredited course is designed for individuals in operational roles required to undertake safe work practices when working in the construction industry within the following industries:
- Construction labourers
- Site managers
- People who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or unsupervised
- Workers who routinely enter operational construction zones
Delivery Method and Learning Outcomes
At NCA Training we ONLY offer face to face training to ensure all our participants are competently trained and assessed in the following areas:
- How to identify a safety hazard
- How to report a safety issue on a work site
- What measures should be taken to reduce the risk of accident or injury
- How to correctly respond to a workplace health and safety incident
NCA Training offer a 1 day nationally accredited face to face course covers prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
To enrol in this course you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and be able to apply for a Unique Student Identifier. Visit www.usi.gov.au for more information on Unique Student Identifiers.
Participants will required to present Evidence of Identity (100 points of Identification) to the trainer on the day. Students must be 14 years old at the time of sitting the course.
Participants will require sufficient LL&N (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) skills to read and comprehend.
Participants will be Assessed in two (2) parts:
- Knowledge Assessment
- Performance Assessment rescue and basic first aid
Students competently completing the course will be issued with a Statement of Attainment in CPCCWHS1001 – prepare to work safely in the construction industry.
NCA Training can conduct training courses at your facility under the following requirements:
- Minimum 8 participants
- Maximum 20 participants (conditions apply)
- Suitable room for theory component
- Suitable area for practical component (risk assessment and site inspection conducted)
** Additional charges may occur for travel outside of Northern Rivers area
Copyright © 2017 NCA Training RTO 41110
All rights reserved. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.