Nationally recognised (or “accredited”) training is defined as:
Any program of training, leading to vocational qualifications and credentials, that are recognised across Australia.
- industry training package qualifications and units of competency as listed on training.gov.au
- courses that have been accredited by a VET regulator
- accredited training leads to a formal qualification such as a certificate, diploma or advanced diploma. These qualifications are recognised across Australia in line with the common standards and assessment guidelines outlined in national training packages
- accreditation means the course is nationally recognised and that a registered training organisation (RTO) can issue a nationally recognised vocational education and training (VET) qualification or VET statement of attainment following its full or partial completion.
Only Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) are able to offer vocational education and training (VET) courses to students and the qualifications range from Certificate I to Graduate Diploma level. All RTOs must meet regulatory standards set out in the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 . All RTOs, recognised qualifications, units of competency and accredited courses can be found on the Australian directory for VET at myskills.gov.au.
NCA Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 41110) delivering nationally accredited qualifications and non-accredited training in a variety of industries.
No matter where you are in your career, upgrading your knowledge and skills or looking to have your current competency recognised, we acknowledge that you are making an investment in your future and demonstrating a high level of commitment to your personal growth and we thank you for choosing us to assist you on that learning path.
When you choose to start or develop your career with NCA Training, you will receive personalised service, including flexible and responsive trainer support to help you achieve success in the course in which you have enrolled. Our trainers and assessors are professionals with extensive industry experience who also hold formal adult education qualifications, ensuring that we deliver current, workplace relevant training and assessment strategies.
NCA Training can conduct training courses at your facility under the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 participants
- Maximum 20 participants (conditions apply)
- Suitable room for theory component
- Suitable area for practical component (risk assessment and site inspection conducted)
** Additional charges may occur for travel outside of Northern Rivers area
Would you like to make an inquiry regarding Accredited Training?